Not us!! On Saturday, we got the pool set up early so that the water would warm up a little bit before we let the boys play. It was so hard for Kleyn to wait while the pool just sat there and Kaleb took a nap. When Kaleb woke up I had to quit organizing Danny's shop so that we could go play in the water...oh darn. After playing in the pool for a little while Danny mentioned the slip and slide that my dad had bought for the boys while he was in Vegas. Kleyn is still a little bit too young to understand the concept and he found out really fast that it was a lot colder than the pool. We had so much fun, though, and I'm sure they will drag me outside a lot more this summer.







Kleyn was shivering so much after going through the slip and slide a few times.
We dried out on the warm sidewalk.








Kleyn was shivering so much after going through the slip and slide a few times.
We dried out on the warm sidewalk.
2 comments:
I miss drying out on the sidewalk. I may have to come up and visit in July. Ben has to spend all of July and August in Salt Lake and I might stay there with him for a little while.
Oh my gosh! The pic of the boys with Kleyn getting out of the pool and Kaleb in the background ... officially one of my all time favorites! Will you email that to me? I have to make some other copies this weekend and I want that one for my desk! :)
Post a Comment