Kleyn was cleaning up his room and putting all of his toys away in his new toy chest. As he was closing the lid, he didn't move his hand quick enough and smashed his thumb. I could see the top of it when I picked him up and thought that he had just bruised it really good. I took him in to our room so that Danny could kiss his thumb better when he looked at me and said "I'm bleeding." I looked down and sure enough there was blood all over his hand and my shirt. Danny sat him on the counter in the bathroom and started washing his hand off.
He kept hysterically saying over and over "I bloody! I bloody!" After a while when I knew he was going to be ok I couldn't help but laugh at the way he was saying it. He looked up at me when I started to laugh and said "I got you bloody!!!" He was so upset that he had gotten blood on my shirt and started to cry even harder. I was so scared that he had broken it, but we checked it out and after we got it bandaged he could still use it. He was so careful not to touch anything with it or bend it until a few weeks after it had healed. He knows not to close the lid by himself now, but I am still looking for something to make the lid a little bit safer.

He kept hysterically saying over and over "I bloody! I bloody!" After a while when I knew he was going to be ok I couldn't help but laugh at the way he was saying it. He looked up at me when I started to laugh and said "I got you bloody!!!" He was so upset that he had gotten blood on my shirt and started to cry even harder. I was so scared that he had broken it, but we checked it out and after we got it bandaged he could still use it. He was so careful not to touch anything with it or bend it until a few weeks after it had healed. He knows not to close the lid by himself now, but I am still looking for something to make the lid a little bit safer.

2 comments:
Ouchy little thumb on your little man.. poor guy! I'm glad you found me! I know, I haven't seen you in forever... since 04 (that's when I quit Carino's and moved back to Logan). You have CUTE little guys! so fun, what a cute little fam. Thanks for saying hi. I love blogging :)
I'm Bweeeeedin!! I'm Bweeedin! ;)
What are you doing to my baby!?!? ;)
Post a Comment