I just love holidays. I always say that the 4th of July is my favorite, and then Halloween, and then Christmas, but really it's whatever holiday is at hand. I just love the excuse to have fun, be silly, and not care that everyone thinks I'm a total nerd. I think it makes it that much more fun because I have two little boys who think I'm fun instead of weird...I wonder how long that will last. ;) A couple of our Christmas traditions is that we always decorate our Christmas tree on the 4th of December because that's my Grandma Morgan's birthday.
Helping daddy with the lights.



A little crooked, dad.

The other is that each of us get one new ornament every year. This year Kleyn got to pick them out, so they are a little bit more silly than normal. :) I loved every minute of it, though, and he thought it was really special.









No comments:
Post a Comment