These are my beautiful sisters.
Shells, Me, Steph, and Whitt
We don't get many pictures of the four of us anymore. I know everyone has to grow up, but it sure makes family get togethers so hard to schedule. At least one of us is usually missing. Shells and Blake are in Pocatello right now, Steph and Matt are in Arco, and Whittney is working in Dollywood. I absolutely love my sisters. They are so talented and amazing. I am so glad to have three wonderful ladies to look up to. Stephanie is the perfect big sister and she is always doing something fun or crafty. She is an amazing teacher and has always been a great example. Mishelle has always been my spy. She always knew what was going on with me even when I didn't want her to. :) I love her for worrying about me and for taking care of me the best way she knew how. She has always been a good friend and is constantly making new friends. She always talked to me like I was one of her best friends and always made me feel included. I admire Whittney so much for knowing what she wants and for going after it. She knows how to reach for the stars and won't settle for anything less. She is such a hard worker and doesn't let anyone tell her that she can't do something. I know that we all had rough times growing up, but I couldn't have asked for better sisters. They hold me up and keep me strong even when they don't know they are doing it.
We don't get many pictures of the four of us anymore. I know everyone has to grow up, but it sure makes family get togethers so hard to schedule. At least one of us is usually missing. Shells and Blake are in Pocatello right now, Steph and Matt are in Arco, and Whittney is working in Dollywood. I absolutely love my sisters. They are so talented and amazing. I am so glad to have three wonderful ladies to look up to. Stephanie is the perfect big sister and she is always doing something fun or crafty. She is an amazing teacher and has always been a great example. Mishelle has always been my spy. She always knew what was going on with me even when I didn't want her to. :) I love her for worrying about me and for taking care of me the best way she knew how. She has always been a good friend and is constantly making new friends. She always talked to me like I was one of her best friends and always made me feel included. I admire Whittney so much for knowing what she wants and for going after it. She knows how to reach for the stars and won't settle for anything less. She is such a hard worker and doesn't let anyone tell her that she can't do something. I know that we all had rough times growing up, but I couldn't have asked for better sisters. They hold me up and keep me strong even when they don't know they are doing it.
1 comment:
You couldn't find a better picture than that!? ;) Just kidding little lady. You are the most amazing sister ever!
Post a Comment