This is actually an old story, but the pictures reminded me of it. I don't really remember where I was or what was going on, but Kleyn was hanging out with Aunt Shells and she had brought some raspberry filled powdered donuts. Kleyn was eating one when he got to the jelly filled part, looked up at Shells and said "It's bweeding!!!" He was being so dramatic. She got some jelly on her finger and told him that it was just jam and he said "oh, just jam." He turned the donut and started eating on the other side and did the same thing when he got to the jelly on the other side. "It's bweeding!!".
The next week Kleyn woke up with a bloody nose. He came out of his nose and I said "Honey, you're bleeding." He looked up at me and said "Nope, it's just jam." I love those little moments that you don't ever expect, but make you laugh so hard. We sure love our little man.
The next week Kleyn woke up with a bloody nose. He came out of his nose and I said "Honey, you're bleeding." He looked up at me and said "Nope, it's just jam." I love those little moments that you don't ever expect, but make you laugh so hard. We sure love our little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment