June 20, 2008

Danny's 100 Things

1. My wife guilted me into this list (I disagree with this statement~Kae)
2. I love having kids.
3. I want a big family.
4. I love living in the country.
5. Me and Andy have a lot in common. (see Andy's list)
6. I don't like most people.
7. There are too many idiots out there.
8. I can't stand politics or politicians.
9. The term politically correct is a bunch of huey.
10. I like to take things apart to figure them out.
11. I don't like not knowing how something works.
12. I like big dogs.
13. I tease people I like way too much.
14. I talk way too much (it's like diarrhea of the mouth)
15. especially if it's family or friends I haven't seen in a while.
16. My greatest joy (besides family) is cars, trucks, or speed. (not necessarily in that order).
17. I love building cars or modifying them (not repairing stock stuff).
18. I don't think I could ever be a mechanic for a living.
19. I could definitely build hot rods for a living.
20. I love racing circle track.
21. Anyone who has had to listen to me talk knows all about the cars stuff.
22. I like to do things different than everyone else.
23. When someone says "it can't be done" I love to prove them wrong.
24. I have done this many times with engines (put that in your pipe and smoke it).
25. I like to snow mobile in the mountains.
26. I'm not very good at it.
27. I like to dirt bike.
28. I'm OK at it.
29. I broke my back on my bmx bike when I was 17.
30. I also broke my nose on one.
31. I've never been seriously hurt otherwise.
32. I had spinal meningitis when I was about 2.
33. I've never been over 140 lbs.
34. I run like a monkey (my dad said so).
35. I don't like everybody to know what I know.
36. I like to surprise them (when I whoop 'em on the last lap).
37. I love fast cars.
38. I can't leave anything stock.
39. I want all my vehicles to be better than everyone else's.
40. When it comes to vehicles I have a superiority complex.
41. I love to experiment with cars to find a better way.
42. That's why I'm going to school for mechanical engineering.
43. I love to race everything-
44. Dirt bikes
45. Circle track
46. Trucks
47. My parent's vehicles
48. Shopping carts
49. Lawn mowers.
50. This list is way too long.
51. I had a piercing once (what a waste of time and money and ear space).
52. I almost got a tattoo or two, but the money was better spent on my truck.
53. I don't like to write on the back of paper.
54. I like to shoot guns.
55. I'm really interested in WWII
56. I have a few DVDs on it.
57. I hated high school, except for shop class.
58. I went to Wyotech, and automotive technical school.
59. I loved it and learned a lot.
60. I'm not gonna tell you what I learned, it cost me too much.
61. I like to garden
62. mostly cause I hopped up the tiller. 13hp baby!
63. I would like nothing more than to build race cars for a career
64. and be the best at it.
65. I doubt my abilities a lot.
66. There are only a select few people I will let work on my cars.
67. I don't like the way most people do things.
68. I CANNOT STAND those flippin crimp on electrical connectors with plastic shields on any vehicle wiring.
69. You could have the nicest car in the world, but one of those connectors will ruin it. Ahhhh.
70. I don't like cheap parts.
71. I have to buy the best.
72. It's really a sickness.
73. I don't like to sit still very long.
74. I make my wife type for me. (Which is why she can put in her two cents when it's not needed. ;)
75. I would rather write it on paper.
76. I'm writing my list right now and she's typing.
77. This is my race car number.
78. Every time I see it I call it out (again, another sickness).
79. If you can't tell already I'm obsessed with cars.
80. I don't like drinking water unless it's flavored.
81. I drink at least a 1/2 gallon a day (most days-9 out of 10)
82. I drink entirely too much Pepsi.
83. It bugs me how many times I wrote "I" in this list.
84. When I was in junior high I would count how many letters were in every word I read.
85. It drove me absolutely crazy.
86. I had to convince myself to stop (it was really hard).
87. I don't like poetry when you have to analyze it.
88. Maybe there was no hidden meaning, maybe the guys was all hopped up on crack, it doesn't have to have a meaning.
89. I like to sneak up on people.
90. I like way too many kinds of music to list (mainly older stuff).
91. I like camping.
92. I like being outside.
93. I love the thrill of going dangerously fast.
94. I don't like to do it with other people in the vehicle.
95. I would give anything to go with my family, including dad, mom, brother, sisters, and such, down to Baja Mexico and win the Baja 1000.
96. I would say that's my ultimate goal in life.
97. I like to make people smile.
98. I love to show off my toys.
99. He with the most toys wins.
100. I find it hard to believe I came up with 100 things all by myself. :)
101. The best thing the anyone ever did for me was support me in pursuing my dreams, and that includes him coming to watch me race, my dad.
102. Ha, I have more than all of you so I win. (over-achiever!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good. how is your summer going? i can't wait to see everyone in July! Haven't seen many of the cousins, so they are going to look so old! Like Bailey and Kristin. And Kaleb! oh my goodness i can't wait! Well i have to go to bed so i'll talk to you later. buh bye. =]

Sar Bear said...

Technically I don't think you won cause you tended to repeat yourself a lot...and one day when I own my 1968 Camaro SS, I will let you do all the suping up!

Sterling Family said...

when i win the lottery you can do anything you want to my espendy cars at no cost to you, with free pepsi and flavored water. and no crimpy wire connector thingys