June 18, 2008

Tagged by Jayme

100 Things you might not know about me.
1. I am legally handicapped because of my height.
2. I graduated magna cum laude instead of suma cum laude because I stopped caring about grades senior year.
3. I started working when I was 15.
4. I worked until I was 22
5. quit when Kleyn was 8 months
6. and haven't worked since.
7. I think horses are so beautiful
8. but they make me nervous.
9. Birds creep me out.
10. I hate mice
11. that's why I have a million cats.
12. I used to be a cat person
13. but now I think I'm a dog person.
14. I don't like little dogs, so really I'm a big dog person.
15. I love babies. (especially mine)
16. I love to play board games
17. but don't get to because Danny doesn't like them and I have nobody to play with.
18. I am teaching myself to play the guitar.
19. I play the piano for our primary.
20. I love to sing, but I'm not very good any more because I don't do it very often.
21. I am deathly afraid of heights.
22. I can't walk down my neighbor's hall without getting butterflies because you have to walk right past her stairs and I'm afraid I'm going to fall down them.
23. I am allergic to bee stings.
24. I was allergic to the adhesive on band-aids.
25. I don't like seafood.
26. I have had baby names picked out since fifth grade, but Danny doesn't like most of them.
27. I have three sisters and no brothers.
28. My mom really thought I was going to be her little boy.
29. It snowed the day I was born. (April 28th)
30. Danny remembers my birthday because 428 is an engine I guess.
31. I almost forgot when my anniversary is because we were originally going to get married on the 4th, not the 12th.
32. I hate shoes.
33. I hate my feet.
34. People tell me that I'm overly critial of myself.
35. I was in gymnastics all of junior high
36. but I never got passed the beginning level all three years.
37. I tried out for cheerleader every year for six years
38. and never made it.
39. I tried out for mascot my senior year
40. and lost it to a junior becuase she had the cheerleader handwriting. (That's a long story and I think it's funny, but I still swear it was because of the handwriting.)
41. The five CD's I have in the cd player right now are Three Days Grace, Dawson's Creek, Vanessa Carlton, Norah Jones, and Shreck...my neighbor thought that combination was completely weird.
42. I'm learning how to cook
43. but I can't make myself cook without a recipe.
44. I can't play the piano without music, either.
45. I think I have insecurity issues.
46. I love scrapbooking.
47. I have 16 scrapbooks done right now
48. and two in progress.
49. I have been making baby quilts with the scrap material that Sandy left me and the material my sister gave me.
50. I have enough material to make 30 quilts.
51. I am going to sell my baby quilts because I don't know what else to do with them.
52. I really want to lose some weight, but I can't seem to get motivated enough to wake up in the morning to exercise.
53. I am not a morning person.
54. I love FRIENDS.
55. I love Mad About You.
56. I used to write 100 page notes to my friends in junior high and this tag is about as bad as that. ;)
57. I want a $250,000 acrylic grand piano.
58. My favorite colors are green and blue.
59. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
60. Second is the 4th of July.
61. Third is Halloween.
62. Fourth is Easter.
63. Then my birthday.
64. I really just love all holidays.
65. I didn't eat much meat growing up.
66. I stopped eating chicken for a year because we disected a chicken wing in 5th grade.
67. I was a really big pasta girl.
68. My favorite restaurant was Carino's.
69. I worked at Carino's for three years.
70. I can't smell balsamic vinegar without getting sick becuase I broke a bottle of it when I was pregnant with Kleyn.
71. I don't eat much pasta anymore.
72. I love frogs
73. but I would never have one as a pet.
74. Scraping sounds make me cringe.
75. I talk a lot.
76. I have written 190 poems that only a few people have read.
77. I write poems when I don't know how to deal with my emotions.
78. I have always wanted a Ford Mustang.
79. I want lots of kids.
80. I want to home teach my kids.
81. I love to dance
82. but I don't think I'm very good at it.
83. I was on a drill team for two years. (4th and 5th grade)
84. We won 1st place ribbons in the 4th of July parade every year.
85. I love to play in the water
86. but I hate getting water on my face.
87. I love rollercoasters.
88. I love playing computer games
89. but I don't like to sit at a computer.
90. I hang my clothes out on the line instead of using the dryer
91. but I have to fluff dry them so that they aren't all crusty because I hate that.
92. History confuses me.
93. I love math.
94. I don't like to watch the news.
95. I like snowboarding, but I'm not very good.
96. I like having a vegetable garden
97. but I'm not too fond of my flower gardens.
98. My best friends are not the people I expected to be my best friends.
99. The people I expected to be my best friends don't talk to me anymore.
100. I love my family!!!
I tag Shells.

2 comments:

jayme said...

That is awesome. I learned so much! I just love your blog. I need to do more scrapbooking too. I am so behind, but I still have so much to do on our house, it will just have to wait :(
By the way, Amy doesn't have a blog, but Andy has an account set up, just no blog yet. Maybe now they will do it. Sneaky, huh?

Jillyn said...

Hi! I'm Danny's cousin. I saw you once at Grandma Baird's 80th birthday but we haven't met. I really enjoyed getting to know you through the tag. You have very cute boys!