June 17, 2008

Merry Christmas 2007

I had a lot of fun trying to hide presents from Kleyn this year, but I really need to get better. This was the first year I had to hide things and he always seemed to find them or walk in right when I was moving or wrapping or something. He still doesn't know to be suspicious about the Santa thing, yet, though. We had Lysha and my mom with us for Christmas, so I got to do stockings for everyone. That's one of my favorite parts of Christmas. Danny made me some awesome quilt stands that have been put to very good use. I'm so glad that he is willing and able to make things for me that I need and want. He is such a good husband and dad.
I also got some new snow gear. Now all I need is a snowboard and I'll be set to go. That'll have to wait another year. Kleyn got a Woody and a Jessie doll from Toy Story 2. He didn't put them down for at least a month. He loves those things.
Kaleb was so exhausted after all of the excitement.

No comments: