June 19, 2008

Happy 24th Birthday

We weren't going to do anything for my birthday (which is just not acceptable) so I invited everyone over for a pizza party. We always have fun just hanging out with our friends and neighbors. The best story of the night was when my friend Brody and his girlfriend showed up. I introduced her to everyone as Kari and then she looked at me and said "Why do you keep calling me that?" The first time they came over I made sure to ask Brody what her and her boy's names were. I couldn't tell if he said Terri or Kari, so I asked him a few times and I swear he kept telling me Kari. I guess I should have made him spell it. I was so embarassed because they had been over to our house twice before my birthday and I had been calling her Kari the whole time. She told me her name was Terri and I turned bright red. She got a good laugh out of it and kept joking that Brody brought her twin sister Kari the other two times he was here. It took me a while to stop calling her Kari, but I think I finally got it. :)
I didn't get pictures of everyone, but here are a few of our friends.
Kleyn helped me blow out my really long match (it was the closest thing I had to a candle).
My Bubba
Josh Olsen
Shurell Seamons
The Neighbars
Jeremy and Payson
Joan
Brayden
Janae and Destin Sterling, Lysha, and Bubba

No comments: