June 17, 2008

Korean Treats

My cousin Sammy sent us some treats from Korea for Christmas. Kleyn was so excited when we got the package and wanted to open everything immediately. I let him open and try a few things and he was very patient and let us put the rest away until later. (yeah, I wish that's how it went) What really happened was, we opened the package and I got as excited as Kleyn did. We opened and tried everything, leaving some for Danny and Lysha to try when they got home. We had so much fun and Kleyn just loved everything. I totally should have known better and all that good mommy stuff, but I didn't even think of that until after Kleyn threw up all over me that night. I guess I have learned my lesson. I guess I'm still a kid when it comes to presents and excitement and all that fun stuff.
Mmmmm.
This was in one of the boxes. He was Kleyn's favorite part. His second favorite was the chopsticks.
No, Kleyn, you can't drink the alcohol.

No comments: