This was my latest project. I hadn't ever heard of a diaper cake until my neighbor made one for me when I had Kaleb. I thought it was the cutest idea and I wanted to make one. My cousin Crystal is blessing her baby in Pocatello this weekend, so I thought I would make one for her. I know the ribbons are crooked and it's definitely not perfect, but I thought it turned out pretty cute. :) I found a package of binkis that were pink and yellow and did the color scheme off of that. I don't know if I'll ever make another one, but at least now I know how. :) I think I'll probably stick to quilting and scrapbooking. :)
1 comment:
What a cute idea, you're so creative! And happy anniversary, by the way! You guys are amazing and have the cutest little family.
Post a Comment