June 12th, 2008
Happy 4th Anniversary!!!
For our anniversary, Danny and I were going to stay home, make a nice dinner, and watch a movie. By the time he got home that night I didn't want to sit at home anymore. My neighbor Shurell watched the boys while we went out to Texas Roadhouse.
I got Danny the movie Shooter for a gift because I knew he really wanted it and we found it at Wal-mart a couple of weeks earlier. I bought it and put it away so he wouldn't know. When he came home to get ready for dinner, he put his jacket on the counter, so I was going to put it away for him and before he could say anything a movie fell out of it onto the counter. It was Shooter. He said he got it for me for our anniversary. I love Danny to death, but he really doesn't know how to pick gifts for me. He knows how to pick gifts for himself. :) The dumb thing was on the way to exchange the movie for one that I actually wanted I was telling him that he could almost bet that if it has guns in it, it probably wouldn't make a good present for me. We then exchanged Shooter for Mr. and Mrs. Smith...yeah...no wonder Danny doesn't even know what to get me...I don't make any sense.
I also got my wedding dress cleaned and boxed (after four years of sitting in my closet). I just have to figure out what to do with it now...it won't fit in the hope chest. I probably should have taken my mother-in-laws advice in the first place and just had it cleaned and not put in a box. Oh, well. Live and learn.
I got Danny the movie Shooter for a gift because I knew he really wanted it and we found it at Wal-mart a couple of weeks earlier. I bought it and put it away so he wouldn't know. When he came home to get ready for dinner, he put his jacket on the counter, so I was going to put it away for him and before he could say anything a movie fell out of it onto the counter. It was Shooter. He said he got it for me for our anniversary. I love Danny to death, but he really doesn't know how to pick gifts for me. He knows how to pick gifts for himself. :) The dumb thing was on the way to exchange the movie for one that I actually wanted I was telling him that he could almost bet that if it has guns in it, it probably wouldn't make a good present for me. We then exchanged Shooter for Mr. and Mrs. Smith...yeah...no wonder Danny doesn't even know what to get me...I don't make any sense.
I also got my wedding dress cleaned and boxed (after four years of sitting in my closet). I just have to figure out what to do with it now...it won't fit in the hope chest. I probably should have taken my mother-in-laws advice in the first place and just had it cleaned and not put in a box. Oh, well. Live and learn.
2 comments:
NO WAY! I MISSED YOUR ANNIVERSARY! I have it written on my calendar that is is tomorrow! I am an AWFUL sister! I am SO SO sorry! I was thinking that maybe next weekend I will come up and you and I can get our hair done. My treat. Gimme a call this week and we will plan it. I know just the girl to do the job!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! - Amy
Post a Comment