June 17, 2008

Halloween 2007

I am one of those crazy people that really likes Halloween and will never stop dressing up and having fun. Mishelle had already bought Kleyn a froggie costume from Old Navy the year before, so I decided to get Kaleb a frog costume as well. To go along with the froggy theme, I made Danny and I some wings and eyes and we dressed in all black so our froggies could have their flies. I thought it turned out pretty cute. We had fun at the trunk or treat at our church and then we went and hung out with Grandpa Lynn. I also made this Winnie the Pooh costume for the neighbor because we were giving him a hard time and he didn't think I would actually do it. He told me if I made it, he would wear it. I'm glad he was a good sport and kept his word. Everyone thought that it was so awesome we got him in a costume.

No comments: