June 19, 2008

Selling Baby Quilts

I have acquired a lot of material since I learned how to make ragtime quilts in high school. I made a few and then got bored, so all of the blocks that I had cut have just been sitting. I have finally started putting them together and have enough material to make about 30 baby quilts. When I started I didn't really know what I was going to do with them, but now I have decided to start selling them. These are the two that I have done right now, but I have 13 more that will be done soon and I will get pictures up. I know it seems kind of crazy, but I almost like making quilts as much as I like scrapbooking (for those of you who know how I am about scrapbooking, you will understand that that's a big deal).

Mint Chip
Apple Orchard

No comments: