June 9, 2008

No Longer Wise

I hadn't been in to see the dentist for a while because we don't have insurance (dumb excuse, I know, but that's how it goes) and when they took the x-rays they told me I needed to get my wisdom teeth out. I went in on September 28th to get it done. I really don't like going to see doctors or dentists because I really hate needles. They freak me out so bad. I told the doctor that and he was very good, but I still hated it. They took all four of them out and I was awake, so it really wasn't that bad. When they got to the fourth one it wasn't quite numb all the way, so he had to give me more shots and it made me cry. When he was done he asked me if it was worse than having a baby and he laughed so hard when I said yes. He told me that he could tell from the first incision that I would be swollen. I was really grateful that my mom was there for the weekend because the medicine they gave me made me really sick and I couldn't take care of Kaleb. I'm definitely glad that I only have to go through that experience once in my life.

No comments: