Dan did such a beautiful job on this hope chest. I had wanted to ask him to make me one five months after Danny and I got married when I saw the one he made for his daughter Jayme, but I was still a little bit shy around his family and didn't want to asked. I finally got around to asking him and I absolutely love it. When he brought it to me he said that it didn't match any of the other wood in the house, but I told him that someday when we build our own house everything will match it. :) My mom had a cedar chest that she kept all of our keepsakes in and she brought mine to me after Dan brought the chest. Now I have my blessing dress, baptism and confirmation dresses, and my wedding dress (all of which were made by my dad) to put in the chest along with Kleyn's temple suit, Kleyn's and Kaleb's blessing outfits, baby blankets, and first year scrapbooks. It is definitely something that I will always cherish.



Kleyn really wanted to be my model while I was taking pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment