Danny and I have been married for three and a half years now. We have been living in the house that he grew up in for fourteen years. We now have two boys and absolutely love being parents. My days are consumed by my three boys.
Danny works for a farmer out here in Osgood right now, but he is going to school to be a mechanical engineer. He gets up early, goes to work, comes home for lunch, goes back to work, comes home, goes to school, and by the time he gets home at night he is exhausted. He spends his weekends working on his, and two other race cars with his buddies. He hasn't been able to do much racing since we got married and started having kids, but it will always be a part of his life. He said that the reason we are having boys is so that he will have a pit crew.
Kleyn is two and a half and wants to be completely independent. He gets really frustrated when he can't do something himself. He is almost potty trained and I will be so glad when that is over. He consistently talks to me and loves to talk on the phone, but gets a little bit shy around strangers. He doesn't take long to open up, though. Every day comes with a new story about him and what he has said or done.Kaleb is 8 months and just started to crawl. He is our little Bubba. At 6 months he was as big as Kleyn was when he was 1. Kaleb is
really sick of his baby food and doesn't understand why he doesn't get to eat what his big brother eats. He has been saying mamama and buhbuhbuh, so I tell everyone that the first words he has learned are my name and his. He just started to crawl this week. I have loved every minute with my baby, but I'm so excited that he has reached this next stage and is starting to move around. He is very interested in outlets, so I have to go back through my house and baby proof again. Kleyn isn't quite sure about Kaleb being mobile. He really wants someone to play with, but Kaleb is able to get into his brother's things now and Kleyn really isn't happy about it.Danny's sister Alysha is living with us so she can finish high school at Skyline. She'll be here for another year and a half. Kleyn loves getting to know his aunt. Danny is excited to have someone else help with our garden and animals this year.
I'm not great with words, and don't have a whole lot to say, but I have a ton of photos and will work on getting some up.
No comments:
Post a Comment