February 28, 2008

4th of July, 2006

We went to the church breakfast and then to the parade. I didn't get pictures of all of that because we were just having too much fun. We had our annual water fight on 4th street after the parade and then came home to get changed. Our neighbors had us over for a BBQ, where we had another water fight. Kleyn had so much fun playing in the mud puddles after everyone was done with the hoses. We went home and got changed again and then we went with our friend, Josh, to wait for the fireworks. It was a long time for Kleyn to wait, but he stayed pretty occupied. When the fireworks started he paid attention and was excited for about 10 minutes and then he was done. He was so tired and it was getting too loud for him. He was almost asleep by the end of the fireworks when we had to walk back to our car. I know he probably didn't have as much fun as I did with him, but I love the 4th of July, so I wasn't about to stay home.

No comments: