February 21, 2008

Announcements-spring 2004

Danny's brother Andy was living with him after his parents moved out, so we had him take some pictures for us. We didn't really know what we were doing and we took them in the middle of the day, so the sun wasn't working with us very well. I looked like a ghost in most of the pictures, but there was one picture that was totally unplanned in a really odd place and it ended up being the best picture. Danny thinks he looks a little bit silly in it because he was squinting, but it worked.



1 comment:

Challis said...

It looks like things are going wonderfully for you! I'm so excited that you have a blog so I can be nosy in your life. It looks like your little family is off to a great start, and I can't wait for us to continue to keep in touch.