I took Danny to my Grandma's cabin in Spencer for conference weekend to meet my family. We had my grandpa's and my uncle's four wheelers and we went for a long drive. Danny, being the racer that he is, had to stay right behind the leader, eating dust. I didn't have sun glasses or anything, so my contacts were drying out really bad and I kept getting dirt in them. My family, seeing that I was having some eye troubles, offered to let Danny go in front. He, of course, left them all in the dust and we got to wait for 20 minutes at the end of the trail for everyone to catch up. After a while we saw my cousin coming around the corner. He told us that my aunt had run out of fuel and we had to go back and get her. It was a pretty fun trip and by the end of the weekend they were all asking me if we were engaged and when we were getting married. He asked me a week later. :)
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment