I figured out some chords and stuff so I can sing that song. It doesn't sound nearly as good as it should, but it will have to do since I don't have time to find another song to practice in two weeks. I hope it turns out as well as I want it to and that I don't embarrass myself. That's my one big fear of performing in public...completely screwing up and having them ask me never to come back again.
I'm so excited for the Artisan Fair on Thursday and Friday and then my sister Steph called and we are planning on getting a booth for the Arco Festival of Trees. That's in two weeks, so I'm totally excited for that and then I get to sing. :) Yay.
Everything seems to be going so super fast and I'm not ready for anything, but it keeps going by. I'm so not ready for Christmas, but here it is...I have got to get organized!!! I love Christmas and I have to decide what we are doing. I always get one new ornament for each person every year, but this year I'm thinking we might make some instead. If anyone has any cute ideas for that, send them my way. :) If not, I might have to end up making some of Shells' awesome Christmas slippers to hang on the tree and I'm not sure how well that would go over with Danny. :) (Everyone go to my sister's blog and check out the slippers. It's Blake and Shells on my friends list.)
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
2 comments:
I remember quite fondly now how I love your voice and what a good singer you are. I think it was the "total eclipse of my heart" I remember you doing the most! I know you will do great! You are very talented and are good at sharing your talents.
Ornament ideas:
Pine cones with glitter, glue, ribbon
Snow man pine cones make from puffy cotton
Anything that includes hand prints on them.
I'm so happy you found some chords to use!! Yaaay! You'll be amazing! And OF COURSE I'm definitely a FRIENDS fan!! I still watch reruns even if it's on at the same time on 2 different channels I flip back and forth between them! haha sad!!!
Post a Comment