Now I can start celebrating Christmas without getting any crap from anyone. :) I can't believe it's here again. We will have a small Christmas this year, but it will still be wonderful and hopefully I can teach my kids what Christmas is really about. I am so excited to get my decorations out. My mother in law got me a nativity scene last year and that is probably my favorite decoration to pull out of the boxes. I love this season and I love the wonderful feeling it brings to me and to my home. I love the excitement and the joy and all of the love that seems to come from every direction. I wasn't going to change my background again because I liked the one I had, but after helping my cousins change their background, I couldn't resist. :)
4 comments:
your cousins?
oh .. i didn't see them on your friends list
:| you guys are going up to washington right? or else.. no presents... lol j/k it'd be great to see you danny and the boys again :) i miss my nephews so much!
put a comma there between you and danny, i meant you, danny, and the boys not just danny :p
Post a Comment