I really want to sing this Jessica Andrews song for the AIDS benefit this year, but I can't find sheet music, guitar tabs, or karaoke for it anywhere. I just need to find someone amazing that can listen to the song and pick out some chords for me that I can either play on the piano or learn on the guitar so that I can sing it. Any such gifted people out there?
3 comments:
Dang! That's a hard song to find it must be either really new or kind of an underground song?? Haha! The guitar tab site I always use is ultimate-guitar.com but I could only find 3 Jessica Andrews songs on there. ( I love Jessica Andrews by the way!)And usually youtube has a lot of videos of how to play songs on the piano it makes it really easy to learn!! Good luck!! :)
I dont know about Christmas .. its up to you guys. Just let us know. We dont plan on going anywhere the day of .. but we could do a family dinner like last year?? or whatever.
i cant help ya there sister... but I must say that I LOVE jessica andrews.. always have!!! Her voice is so pure, but strong! And I love that song! Do you sing a lot in public? I didn't know that about you. that's so awesome Kaelynn!
thanks for your cute comments by the way, you're sweet!
Post a Comment