Here are the stretchy pants pictures I promised. :)
Mr. Incredible
Mr. Incredible

Mrs. Incredible a.k.a. Elastigirl

Violet
Dash
Dash
Jack-jack (this picture was from the day before so I didn't have his gold belt on yet)
The whole clan including our evil robot Maggie.
The whole clan including our evil robot Maggie.
And some odds and ends pictures. :)





We really needed to find a Syndrome and an Edna Mode just becuase it would have been that much better. :)
10 comments:
I thought I commented on the last one, but maybe it wasn't good enough ;) jk.
Your costumes turned out great!! You guys look awesome!
What can I say--you guys look INCREDIBLE!!
Nah. You did great! The looked awesome! I hope everyone had fun and got a TON o candy to make you crazy and them sickly! :)
Well tell Danny I think he is such a great dad and husband for wearing tights. Also tell him this is something he may NEVER live down. :D
Your family is so cute!! I wish I could get Todd to dress up! You did a great job on the costumes!
Awsome! wish we coulda seen you guys in person because it would be that much better haha. And maggie looks great too what a great idea :)
You guys are adorable! Who knew that Danny could actually find pants that were tight on him! Great job Kaelynn!
Those costumes are great!!
Your costumes were definitley the winners of the night! Seriously, you did such a great job on them and you were all very brave to wear them...stretchy pants and all!
I'm glad you had such a great time!
Oh my gosh- those costumes are the cutest I have seen! What a great idea! And I am so glad you found out blog! I hope you don't mind me connecting to yours- I love to stay in touch! I really really love the Halloween post! So cute!
Post a Comment