"I have to warm up my stomach first. Eating chips is like stretching."
So, I guess tonight we are "stretching". :) I was in the mood to cook and since we are going to my grandma's for dinner tomorrow, I decided to cook today. I must be in the Thanksgiving food mood or something. I made a roast, rosemary potatoes, pickled beets, Harvard beets, orange glazed beets, banana bread, banana bread with chocolate chips, apple pie, cinnamon rolls with the left over pastry, and muddy buddies. Needless to say I'm probably not losing any weight this holiday season, but I am learning how to cook some new things and I always love that. :) If I remember my camera I'll have pictures from Thanksgiving with grandma. I hope everyone has an awesome Turkey day.
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
2 comments:
umm .. why do you have so many beets hanging around your house?
Oh my gosh I had to laugh because Phill took me on a date to dinner tonight and we went to mexican and he totally quoted that line from "Friends" at the dinner table as we had chips and salsa! :) So when I just read it after getting home I thought that was so funny! I love that line! And pretty much all the lines in that show! :)
Post a Comment