I got the jacket done for my costume and all the skirt needs is darker pink triangles to make the skirt flare out a little bit. I still have a few capes/robes to make, but I'm making good progress. :)
I couldn't do another blog post without a picture of my cute girl. Danny always tries to make her hair curly and flip out. It only stays curly while it's wet and she won't keep bows in anymore, so I had to take the opportunity to take a picture the way he likes it.
Danny has noticed that Dannika is more snugly now. I told him that would happen after she stopped nursing, but he didn't believe me. He's loving having his little snugly girl around. He just wishes he could see/hold her more.
I couldn't do another blog post without a picture of my cute girl. Danny always tries to make her hair curly and flip out. It only stays curly while it's wet and she won't keep bows in anymore, so I had to take the opportunity to take a picture the way he likes it.
Danny has noticed that Dannika is more snugly now. I told him that would happen after she stopped nursing, but he didn't believe me. He's loving having his little snugly girl around. He just wishes he could see/hold her more.
No comments:
Post a Comment