October 12, 2010

Family Pictures Coming Soon

Shells took our pictures again this year and I can't wait to get them up on my blog and my wall. It's more difficult with three kids, but she thinks there are some good ones. The sad part is the kids weren't the reason most of 600 pictures won't turn out. It's because I couldn't shut my mouth! Instead of letting my sister direct my kids, I kept telling them what to do and where to be and trying to get them to listen, so most of the pictures are of me talking. Oops. And sweet sister that I have didn't yell at me and tell me to shut up! Sorry again Shells! Next time I'll try and remember to stop trying to control everything...and if I don't...REMIND ME! :)
I love my family and I love that they will let me dress them up and take them to random places to take pictures every year. It's one of the highlights of fall for me.

No comments: