October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween...tomorrow, of course!

Here was the finish product. There were some things I think could have turned out better, but they worked. :) I had the wonderful idea of taking hot chocolate to our trunk-or-treat this year and it was a hit. I was in a rush, so it also wasn't up to my usual standards, but anything hot was appreciated.
Here are the proud Hogwarts students.Mr. Harry PotterMr. Ronald Weasley
Miss Hermione GrangerProfessor Severus SnapeI told Danny he should have shaved, but he wouldn't. He figured the next best thing would be to hair spray it black. Everyone got the idea.
Professor Dolores UmbridgeThis was my first attempt at sewing clothes. Thanks again Daddy for reading the pattern for me!
The whole clan.Here are the chocolate frogs we made.And the witches brooms.Danny thinks they should look more like this.I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!

4 comments:

The Manwaring Family said...

WOW! You have been really busy baking!! You did awesome. Love the broom sticks and candy corn cookies!! Kaylin (just thought I would let you know I peek in on your blog sometimes! :)

jayme said...

good job lady!

Stephanie :) said...

Love your costumes! They turned out so well!

Mandy said...

I love the fact that you guys dress up with your kids!!