I am thankful for snow gear.
We haven't had a snow storm like this in quite a while. I'm thankful for my warm coat, gloves, snow pants, boots, hoodie, and scarf to keep me warm while I chop wood. I'm thankful for my kids' warm snow gear so that they can enjoy the snow and be safe and warm while making memories in it. I am thankful for snow plows that make the roads safer for my hunny to get home to me. I am thankful for shovels and snow blowers that allow us to get in and out when we need. I am thankful for four wheel drive and a husband that can drive very well in the snow.
Our neighbor brought the farm tractor down and plowed the back driveway into a big mountain. Kleyn had so much fun climbing up and sliding down it. He thought it was so neat that he could walk on top of a drift and be taller than his mom. He played and played while I chopped wood until his sleeves got pushed up and snow got on his arms.



Danny took the Tahoe on Tuesday because he couldn't get the back driveway dug out in time for him to get to work and he didn't want to drive the little car in the storm. The plows had come through and built up a little wall in front of the front driveway and I didn't think Danny would be able to get in. Just before he got home I ran out and got a space dug out for him. It was way windy and I couldn't see very well because of the dark, but I was a little excited because it was really good snowman snow. It was packing together so nicely, but it was still really soft. If I was any crazier I would have taken my boys out to build a snow man. :) ... Where was I? Danny drove me all the way back to town to drop some books off at the library and to finish up my Thanksgiving grocery shopping. He was having entirely too much fun, but I do feel so safe with him. He is an excellent driver.



2 comments:
ask him about a black and silver dodge on snowy roads. We still probably see the event differently.
Danny says that's how he learned and you didn't actually "see" it. ;)
Post a Comment