November 2, 2010

On The Second Day of November

I am thankful for Kleyn.
Since he was a baby, he has pushed me. It has not always been pleasant, but he is the one that shows me how, when, and what I need to change. He is smart and he is a great learner. He teaches me every day about patience and compassion. He is helpful and loves to hold his little sister. He loves his younger brother and plays well with him even though Kaleb can be a little overpowering. I love watching him grow and learning about all of his little quirks. Some days I definitely feel inadequate and get frustrated, but I know that he is a treasured child of God and I have been trusted to raise and guide him. I hope I can live up to the responsibility.
I love my Kleyners.

2 comments:

Party of Five said...

cute post. I even remember when you were preggers with him and all that. Seems like quite a while ago now, huh? Probably not to you, though :) I always feel like I had my 3 year old yesterday and she's growing too fast! You have a darling fam!

shells said...

what a cheeser! i love my babies!:)