I am thankful for the opportunity to care for my home and family.
There is nothing to me that can compare to working with, teaching, helping, and nurturing my little family. I love watching them grow and learn. I love being here when Danny comes home and eating home cooked meals together. I know it's not always beautiful and it's not always fun, but it's so worth it. I am so blessed to have a loving, supporting husband that wants me to be home with our kids and that values what I do. We struggle and sometimes it's easier to look at the negative, but I know this is what I'm supposed to be doing and I know that this is what makes me happy. I love being home.
There is nothing to me that can compare to working with, teaching, helping, and nurturing my little family. I love watching them grow and learn. I love being here when Danny comes home and eating home cooked meals together. I know it's not always beautiful and it's not always fun, but it's so worth it. I am so blessed to have a loving, supporting husband that wants me to be home with our kids and that values what I do. We struggle and sometimes it's easier to look at the negative, but I know this is what I'm supposed to be doing and I know that this is what makes me happy. I love being home.
No comments:
Post a Comment