November 29, 2010

On The Twenty Eighth Day of November

I am thankful for the church.
I am thankful for my ward, thankful for the wonderful people around me, for my callings, for the comments and lessons, for the lessons given to my kids, and for teachers and leaders. Most of all, I am thankful for the gospel in my life. I am thankful for the testimony I have and the ability to gain a testimony of all things by obeying commandments. I am thankful for the sweet spirit that bears witness to me of truth and righteousness. I am thankful for the wonderful examples around me that He as sent to guide and direct me. I am thankful for the knowledge of my Savior and what he has done for me.
I am a child of God. I know my Savior lives. I know he loves me.

No comments: