I am thankful for hope.
"The word hope is sometimes misunderstood. In our every day language, the word often has a hint of uncertainty...however, the word hope is sure, unwavering, and active."
Hope, from faith, is what lets me know that everything has a reason. It gives me joy in knowing that even the little things I accomplish matter. It keeps me striving to be a better person every day. Hope is what lets me know that even when I fall short, I can correct myself and be more. It's what gets me through hard times and keeps me anchored to truth.
"The word hope is sometimes misunderstood. In our every day language, the word often has a hint of uncertainty...however, the word hope is sure, unwavering, and active."
Hope, from faith, is what lets me know that everything has a reason. It gives me joy in knowing that even the little things I accomplish matter. It keeps me striving to be a better person every day. Hope is what lets me know that even when I fall short, I can correct myself and be more. It's what gets me through hard times and keeps me anchored to truth.
1 comment:
I've never heard it put that way and completely agree! Love it!
Post a Comment