November 4, 2010

On The Fourth Day of November

I am thankful for Dannika.
I was not ready when they told me she was going to be a little girl, but she has been the easiest baby of the three. She is very mellow and hardly ever screams. She is always happy, sleeps well, and she has gotten a little picky streak earlier than the boys did, but she still eats well. She has the cutest expressions and I love her little voice. She walks around calling for mom or dad when she can't see us and she loves to play with her big brothers. She loves to tell her daddy good bye in the morning and good night at bed time. She is always giving kisses and yelling "HEY" at anyone who's near. She brings a smile to everyone's face and we are all so glad she is a part of our family.
I love my Danni Rae.

1 comment:

shells said...

muah! bring her to me so I can love her!