This week has gone by really fast. Danny went to the doctor and found out he has a staph infection and has been getting really bad systs. We have all had colds and are not adjusting well to the weather changes. On a better note, my house has been clean all week. (Danny has said it was spotless which totally makes me smile because he notices. I know that's not extremely exciting to anyone else, but trying to keep your house clean with two sick little boys, a sick big boy, and a sick sister-in-law is usually quite a challenge.) I have some cute pictures of randomness but probably won't get them up until next week. My sister Shells and I are submitting some of our photos into a contest at my bank. I always like looking at the photos at the fair, so I thought this might be fun. Danny got to use his chainsaw today (which he is always excited about, but he still doesn't think it's big enough). We went to help a friend cut up the tree trunk that was left in his yard after he paid someone to cut down the tree. We were pretty cold and soaked, but it was still fun. We are getting ready for Danny's birthday tomorrow and that's about all the exciting news for this week. (I know...my life is so exciting, but I LOVE IT!) :)
2 comments:
I love you! I hope you still love me! :)
So sorry to hear your boys have all been sick! No fun.
Post a Comment