It's kind of a tradition for us to go to the fair every year. It was one of the things Danny and I did in the two months that we dated before getting engaged. It seems like a silly tradition because we really don't do anything while we're there. We just get greasy fair food that we could do without and walk around for a little while before heading home. Seems silly, but oh well...that's just how it is. This year we went on Labor Day and we took Josh, Lysha, and Andy. I always make it a point to look through the Photos and see which ones are my favorites and if I know any of the subjects. I always want to look at the quilts, but I either have a hubby or a little boy telling me where to go and what to do and usually for them the Photos are enough. :) Danny always gets a funnel cake, but after this year he said he doesn't want to get them anymore. We used to get Tiger's Ears, but now we just get scone nuggets. We also usually get Reed's Dairy ice cream, but it was too cold this year. We got some kettle corn for Danny and the boys and walked around looking at all the animals. It started to rain right as we were finishing the loop and Danny insisted that we get some cotton candy before we left. While we were standing in line, it started to pour and it was a fun walk back to the car. It rained all the way home and I'm not sure for how long after. There's my tradition. It's silly, but I love it.

Josh, avoiding the camera.

Lysha, hitchin a ride.

Andy, looking thrilled.

Waiting to eat Daddy's food.
Eating Daddy's food.
Eating Daddy's food.
Okay, we're done.



3 comments:
So fun! I love the Fair too! And cool picture of the praying mantis. I have never seen one in person.
Yay for the fair! You are such a cute moma
I sure love that place... I could probably go there every night for dinner for the entire week it's here!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment