I have come to love listening to general conference twice a year. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming and distracting with three little ones. I love all of the resources that I can find to help with this dilemma. Last year we had fun doing treat buckets, but figured out that giving kids sugar while expecting them to stay in the same room for a couple hours at a time isn't the greatest idea. Here are some of the things we are doing this weekend.
I made the apostle mini chocolate wrappers and made a candy poster for the kids. They have to find each apostle on their poster when they get up to speak and then they can have that candy bar.
This is for the kids to color the speakers' ties.
I really liked the apostle chain on the last two pages of this packet. I thought it would be a fun activity in between sessions.
1 comment:
we did treat jars this year and I totally agree - sugar and sitting still don't really mix. Next April I'll try your links! They look great!
Post a Comment