We celebrated Danny and Danni's birthdays this week.
My mom came to watch the kids on Tuesday so I could take Danny out to Texas Roadhouse and we could look at bathroom tile.
On Wednesday I made him some strawberry cupcakes with strawberry frosting (that's the kind of cake he asks for every year and every year I have to tell him how girly it looks).
He got to go out to dinner with his bosses in Jackson on Friday and ate the best steak he has ever had. He said it was so expensive, but definitely worth every penny.
We had a party for both of them on Saturday. We had navajo tacos and a beautiful mint chocolate chip cake.
Dannika got to blow out the candles and open all of her presents. She got a couple outfits, a fluffy pink coat, some socks, and some curious george movies. Curious George is her favorite right now. Dannika got to wear her new dress to church on her birthday and she just loves it. She wouldn't let me change her out of it.
1 comment:
ah Andy and I aren't very good at birthday calls when it comes to the nieces and nephews :) such a bad uncle and aunt huh? The kids are looking so big and its only been a couple of months! It sounds like we get to see you soon right? We miss ya ~
Post a Comment