September 1, 2011

Motivation

Alright Amy. There was something said about getting in shape by Christmas? Although I think you have a slight advantage here, I've started. I'm keeping track and I'm going to stay motivated. Just know because you said something you get to help me. ;) Hahaha I'm down 3.4 lbs. It's a start, right? :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

yay! a great start :) I need motivation too... sigh. What kinda things you wanna work on?

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Right now I'm working on losing weight. I've been counting calories and I'm down 5.2 lbs., but I think I need to get some routine for work outs in there, too. Danny wants me to get him some basketball shorts so he can go running, but I can't really go running with him because we'd have to take all three kids.

Amy said...

:D here is what I'm going to try and get into again. http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/abs.html It hurts and you will need some bungees but strength training is an awesome way to loose weight :) this is the routine I did with Lysha up in WA. We have about 13~14 weeks. You can start and just skip stuff you can't do and just do as many as you are able to. something is better than nothing :)