It seems a little bit silly, but every year I look forward to the fair because of the scone nuggets, Reed's Dairy ice cream, and the photography display. That's it. Those are the first things I do when I get there and then I can go home happy. This year I added a strawberry banana kabob drizzled with chocolate.
As with most fair food, it looked a lot better than it tasted.
This year Danny and I went to the tractor pulls with his bosses.We were seated on the front row next to one of the entrances. All night people would come in and stand up to the fence blocking our view until they were asked to move. Most people moved fairly quickly, but there were a couple people towards the end that were real gems. I greatly dislike rude people. Although I know Danny was getting a little worked up, I'm glad we made it through the night with no major confrontation.
Danny took a picture of me next to a guy that was two feet taller. I don't know why, but I really got a kick out of it. (It was kinda fuzzy, so I'm not going to put it on here.)
The kids had fun with Grandpa Lynn and we got an 8 hour date night. I'm sure he's glad the fair only comes around once a year. :)
(Yes, those are new pajamas, and yes, they are eating suckers for breakfast.)
As with most fair food, it looked a lot better than it tasted.
This year Danny and I went to the tractor pulls with his bosses.We were seated on the front row next to one of the entrances. All night people would come in and stand up to the fence blocking our view until they were asked to move. Most people moved fairly quickly, but there were a couple people towards the end that were real gems. I greatly dislike rude people. Although I know Danny was getting a little worked up, I'm glad we made it through the night with no major confrontation.
Danny took a picture of me next to a guy that was two feet taller. I don't know why, but I really got a kick out of it. (It was kinda fuzzy, so I'm not going to put it on here.)
The kids had fun with Grandpa Lynn and we got an 8 hour date night. I'm sure he's glad the fair only comes around once a year. :)
(Yes, those are new pajamas, and yes, they are eating suckers for breakfast.)
No comments:
Post a Comment