September 1, 2011

More Favorite Photos

They were just so cute I had to take the photo op.
 
Kleyn picked up this bike one day and within a week he was riding it. He scooted around for a while until he could get his balance and now we can't stop  him.
 
My little Bubba got in a fight with a paving brick at Uncle Andy's house. It wasn't a very big cut, but it looked deep enough that we took him in. They put liquid stitches on it and now he has a Harry Potter placed scar.

Kids, fireworks, and mosquitoes don't mix!
My little Bubba is 4! He wanted a batman birthday, so I made him a cake, got him a batman car, and got him some batman books. It was really fun to spend his birthday with the Bairds.
The boys got to do a fun run with grandma for Arco Days. Kleyn really liked it and didn't wait for grandma at all. I think it will definitely be an annual thing for him. Kaleb wasn't so sure about it. My mom was just happy that they weren't the last people over the finish line.
Happy Birthday Annabell!
We were going to go swimming for Kleyn's birthday, but it was canceled because of the lightning. He didn't seem to mind too much.
Although they didn't get to go swimming, they played in these life jackets for days.
Happy Birthday Kleyner Naners! I can't believe he's 6! He wanted an airplane cake and crepes for dinner. He also got to have a friend stay the night, so he was pretty happy how everything turned out. They are all just growing up super fast.

2 comments:

Dad said...

thanks for the updates. I will try to remember the letter/postcard. give them a hug from grandpa.

Amy said...

I love the photos as always :) your kids are getting very big. Can't wait to see everyone for the holidays :D