Well, I deleted my facebook account because I decided I was wasting too much time on it. Then my sister got me on this other site called Pinterest. Now, I know that just seems like another waste of time, but it has gotten me motivated to do/try some things and I love it! Here are some of the things we have done this month.
Visiting teaching handouts.
Bows out of baby's scribble pages.
We painted pumpkins.
We made dracolanterns. (Martha Stewart)
We made witch hat cookies.
And I learned how to roll my plastic bags up like wipes.
Not too shabby. I like being motivated. :)
We also tried crock pot baked potatoes and a cookie dough dip.
Today I'm making freezer hot chocolate and I want to try apple pancake rings or homemade biscuits.
We also tried crock pot baked potatoes and a cookie dough dip.
Today I'm making freezer hot chocolate and I want to try apple pancake rings or homemade biscuits.
2 comments:
i love them all!! you need to start a board that is your 'done' stuff .. things you found on pinterest and have completed. so so cute lady!
p.s. ... when did dannika get so FREAKING blonde!?!? I know I have seen her recently .. but that pic makes her look crazy blonde. where did that come from?
ditto about Dannikas blond hair. Its fun to see all the little things you guys do :)
Post a Comment