This week I got to take care of three sick little kids and my sick little self. :( Not much fun, but we're over it now. Danny went to help Andy work on his water heater this weekend, so my mom came to visit and help us get back on track. We got Kleyn's school lessons all caught up and then we went to town, played some games, cleaned some, and got some more projects done.
I made our Christmas ornaments for this year,
made Dannika a tutu, (I think it might be too full.)
got the Curious George masks done,
bought stuff to make our own Angry Birds game, (which some of you might be getting for Christmas)
somewhat organized my craft room,
and got some new card games to play with my mom. (I'll have to bring them for Thanksgiving and Christmas. They're pretty fun.)
We also made Tron disks last night. Kleyn has been asking for about a week.
I love that the things my kids love to play with the most are cardboard and crafty stuff that I can make. :)
1 comment:
seriously .. tell dannika to stop growing! she looks so big in that pic .. i am going to cry!
but NICE JOB on all the crafts .. and the tutu is DARLING! Love! love LovE!
Post a Comment