Heheh anytime you want to take a vacation you are more than welcome...the little ones too:-) You should try those hamburgers sometime...I couldn't stop laughing because I thought it was ridiculous that Jake was pressing hamburger meat into the gingerbread man cookie molds:-) Men...so creative eh?? hehe So how far along are you?? When do you know the sex?
3 comments:
ooOOoo put some pics up of where you put it :D
That is Gorgeous!!! I am loving it! We are moving away for the summer-so we will have to keep in touch through our BLOGS!!! :)
Heheh anytime you want to take a vacation you are more than welcome...the little ones too:-) You should try those hamburgers sometime...I couldn't stop laughing because I thought it was ridiculous that Jake was pressing hamburger meat into the gingerbread man cookie molds:-) Men...so creative eh?? hehe
So how far along are you?? When do you know the sex?
Post a Comment