March 7, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

So, I know it's almost a month later, but oh well. Danny took me out the Thursday after Valentines day. He took me to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then we went to a movie. It's been a while since we went to a movie, so it was a little bit of a shock when we saw that it was $9.50 for a movie ticket. We decided that $50 could be better spent, but since we only do it twice a year I guess it's ok.

4 comments:

shells said...

SO! I am LOVING the dark hair. That is a GORGEOUS picture of you and Danny looks great also. Are you wanting to go shorter or stay long?

Micaela said...

You look so beautiful! Your hair is so long and pretty! I love it!

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

Holy crap Kaelynn..you are so pretty!!! Texas Roadhouse was an awesome choice for Valentine's Day!! I'm a little biased though because I got engaged there on V-day! :)

Amy said...

Fun! i think its been over a year now since i've been out to the movies! wow if its 9.50 now i dont think i'll be going anytime soon :( danny is such a sweetie. must be nice to get out on little dates now and then huh :)