The doctor did an ultrasound and saw the heartbeat and we even saw the little lizard wiggle it's arms and legs. They told me to take it easy and relax for a little while, but everything looks good and should be fine. I definitely was prepared for the worst and kind of freaked myself out, but I'm glad for wonderful family and friends who love and support me even when I overreact.
Danny's really excited to find out what it is in nine weeks. :) He swears that he already saw that it's going to be a boy, but he's going up against his mom on this one, so I'm staying out of it.
May Photo Dump
2 years ago
5 comments:
I'm so glad you're okay!! I know what that's like. I had bleeding with both of my pregnancies.
Glad to hear everything is okay!! I don't even want to think about what a mess I'll be when I'm pregnant.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I am so glad everything is ok. So how far along are you? Have you been sick?
Oh my gosh- I am so glad that everything is okay! I know how scary stuff like that can be! You are such a darling mom and have the cutest kids... so I'm really excited to see this next little one!
Glad everything was ok. Make sure to keep us all updated when you find out what it is!
Post a Comment