March 20, 2009

64.2


When I thought I was going to lose it this morning for no apparent reason, I happened to look out at the beautiful sun and then at my temperature gauge that said it was a wonderful 64.2 degrees. I decided that I didn't HAVE to get anything done in my house (thought it really needs some lovin care) and that my boys really needed to get out and stretch and I needed some sun. The mice or vohls or whatever they are have been making tunnels through the snow and the dead grass and driving me crazy. I started raking up all the grass but the smell started to get to me after a little while and I got a cramp in my stomache. I just relaxed in one of my lawn chairs after that while the boys played on their trikes. Danny brought pizza home for dinner and his friend Josh brought his new dirt bike out. The boys had so much fun watching them ride up and down the road and even got a few rides of their own. When Josh was riding, Kleyn put his dad's helmet on, got on his trike, pretended to kick start it, and went peddaling up and down our road making dirt bike noises. I get such a kick out of my little guys.
Here are some pictures of Danny's little cheerleaders when he was riding.

1 comment:

Andrew B. said...

I miss being out in the middle of nowhere and being able to do whatever the heck you please. Maybe one of these days when all my debt is paid i'll find a job that lets me be in the middle of nowhere again.