March 20, 2009

Easter grass

Kleyn had his first primary activity this month. It was kind of weird dropping him off for the first time and just leaving him, but he had fun and didn't have any problems. Each kid brought their own easter basket and they planted grass in them. When I went to pick him up, he told us all about the soil, the grass, how they planted it and how he learned. It has been a week and he is so impressed with how well his grass has grown. He tells and shows everyone he can.
Here's a few random pictures of the boys' new hair styles and Kaleb picking on Kleyn.

5 comments:

shells said...

Did you know its kind of hard to read things on your blog? I just wanted to tell you.

Tell Kleyn I think his grass is awesome! I can't wait to come up and see it! :)

shells said...

It's not a biggie. I think its the color of the background and the color of the font.. or something .. but I like the butterfiles :)

Amy said...

oh how fun :D, tell Kleyn his grass basket looks awesome. the picture of Keleb sitting on Kleyn is so cute

Jill said...

How did I not even hear about the activity??? I had no idea! And it sounded so cute!

When was it?!
Glad Kleyn got to benefit from it though-it sounds like an adorable idea. :)

Coon Family said...

that is a super duper cute idea with the grass!