We put both of the boys on the same t-ball team this year. Although it worked out logistically, I don't think it was the greatest idea. Kleyn has been playing for three years and Kaleb is just starting. Kaleb would get halfway through the game and be done. I'm not sure if they'll want to play again next year, but if they do, Kleyn will be on a pitching machine team and Kaleb will be on a kindergarten team. I think it was a little bit rough this year because we had half the team that had played for three years, half the team that were new, and an age range of four years. It was still really fun to watch them, though, and to be out there playing with and encouraging them.
Kleyn
Kaleb
1 comment:
Oh no Bubba is asleep at the bat! j/k :) they are so cute
Post a Comment