Here are some of the pictures I took of the Cook's Country recipes we
have tried. They are all so yummy, but now that we have tried a few I am
definitely picking my favorites.
Flank steak has become one of Kleyn's favorites. He asked if I would make it for his birthday dinner this year.
I can say I didn't really like this salad. It calls for arugula (I used spinach after finding out that I really don't care for arugula.) and I am really not a fan of tomatoes. Danny liked it, though.
Even though I don't like tomatoes, this is the one way I will eat them. I think this salad is so yummy and I can handle the tomatoes because of the feta cheese.
It goes along with these Mediterranean chicken kebabs and I absolutely love them!
Not such a big fan of the potatoes and green beans. I guess my palate is used to the mushy canned green beans and the texture threw me off completely.
The orange glazed pork tasted wonderful. I think it looked pretty darn good, too.
Smart me didn't know that chicken cutlets were just chicken breasts that you slice thin. I went around the store shopping specifically for chicken cutlets because that's what the recipe called for and I wanted to make it right the first time before I started changing things. Just one more reason why I say I am not a cook...I can just follow recipes.
No comments:
Post a Comment